For the week of July 13, 2014
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd and Roy Henry Vickers
- Heart and Soil by Des Kennedy
- Storyteller by Roy Henry Vickers
- Food Artisans of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands by Don Genova
- King of the Mountain by Jack Boudreau
- The Girl Who Writes by K. Jane Watt and Richard Cole
- The Deerholme Foraging Book by Bill Jones
- Becoming Wild by Nikki van Schyndel
- Seaside Walks on Vancouver Island by Theo Dombrowski
- 109 Walks in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland by Mary Macaree
- A Gillnet’s Drift by W.N. Marach
- Olive Odyssey by Julie Angus
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
July 7th, 2014
Caitlin Press is seeking a publishing intern for a full time one-year contract.
June 27th, 2014
This is a paid, full-time, year-long internship based in Greystone’s Vancouver office. Click through for full details.
See more news & events.