For the week of July 27, 2014
- Heart and Soil by Des Kennedy
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd and Roy Henry Vickers
- Becoming Wild by Nikki van Schyndel
- The Book of Kale and Friends by Sharon Hanna and Carol Pope
- Food Artisans of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands by Don Genova
- Poachers, Polluters and Politics by Randy Nelson
- King of the Mountain by Jack Boudreau
- The War on Science by Chris Turner
- A Field Guide to Edible Fruits and Berries of the Pacific Northwest by Richard Hebda
- Gumboot Girls by Lou Allison
- 109 Walks in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland by Mary Macaree
- Storyteller by Roy Henry Vickers
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
July 23rd, 2014
Deadline is August 27, 2014. Details: http://ow.ly/zsY0y
July 7th, 2014
Caitlin Press is seeking a publishing intern for a full time one-year contract.
See more news & events.