For the week of August 30, 2015
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- Orca Chief by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Letters to My Grandchildren by David Suzuki
- 52 Best Day Trips from Vancouver by Jack Christie
- Gerry, Get Your Gun by Gerry Bracewell
- Who We Are by Elizabeth May
- Raincoast Chronicles 23 edited by Peter A. Robson
- Born to the Wild by Rob Kaye
- Wild in You by Lorna Crozier
- So Many Babies by Lorna Crozier
- British Columbia: A Natural History by Richard Cannings and Sydney Cannings
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
August 4th, 2015
On August 6th Gerry Truscott will be ending his 26-year tenure with the Royal BC Museum. We’d like to wish Gerry all the best and welcome his replacement, Michelle van der Merwe, to the Association.
July 9th, 2015
The City of Vancouver Mayor’s Arts Awards recognize established and emerging artists in a wide array of disciplines that make up our creative sector – from literary to culinary and visual to performing arts, as well as five unique awards for contributions to our community. Nominations are still being accepted for the literary awards until July 17. For more information about the awards and to make a nomination, visit their site.
See more news & events.