For the week of October 26, 2014
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- Dipnetting with Dad by Willie Sellars and Kevin Easthope
- From the West Coast to the Western Front by Mark Forsythe and Greg Dickson
- Great Bear Wild by Ian McAllister
- Tin Fish Gourmet by Barbara-jo McIntosh
- Vancouver Confidential by John Belshaw
- The Dirty Apron Cookbook by David Robertson
- Dolphin SOS by Roy Miki, Slavia Miki and Julie Flett
- A Rock Fell on the Moon by Alicia Priest
- The Cougar Lady by Rosella Leslie
- Ice Storm by Bruce Dowbiggin
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd and Roy Henry Vickers
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
October 23rd, 2014
Our educational catalogues, BC Books for BC Schools and Canadian Aboriginal Books for Schools, have hit the mail! Hard copies are available by emailing email@example.com and pdfs are available on our For Teacher-Librarians page.
October 21st, 2014
The ABPBC has an immediate opening for the above full-time position.
See more news & events.