For the week of April 24, 2016
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Walking to Camelot by John A. Cherrington
- The Heaviness of Things That Float by Jennifer Manuel
- My Heart Fills with Happiness by Monique Gray Smith
- The Wild in You by Lorna Crozier & Ian McAllister
- Boats in My Blood by Barrie Farrell
- Orca Chief by Roy Henry Vickers & Robert Budd
- Discipline Without Damage by Vanessa Lapointe
- Born to the Wild by Rob Kaye
- Bill Reid Collected by Martine J. Reid
- Beach Baby by Laurie Elmquist
- Vancouver Vanishes by Caroline Adderson
- Straight to the Head by Fraser Nixon
- The Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung
- Campfire Stories of Western Canada by Barbara Smith
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
April 18th, 2016
A PARLIAMENT OF POETS
(a storypoem for BC Book Day)
Prepared by and presented on BC Book Day by Victoria Youth Poet Laureate, Zoe Duhaime.
Welcome to the parliament of poets.
You will feel, like any child, a pull to the library.
Welcome to the top of the mountain,
the roses of the flower bed,
the warren in an endless field.
the room is cold, but the spines are red,
No food allowed, but the minds are fed.
You’ll want to spend all day here,
and you can, my friend!
March 23rd, 2016
The West Coast Book Prize Society is proud to recognize Alan Twigg as the recipient of the 13th annual Lieutenant Governor’s Award for Literary Excellence.
See more news & events.