For the week of March 22, 2015
- When Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- All-Day Breakfast by Adam Lewis Schroeder
- British Columbia: A Natural History by Richard Cannings and Sydney Cannings
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Orca Chief by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Dipnetting with Dad by willie Sellars
- The Flour Peddler by Chris Hergesheimer and Josh Hergesheimer
- Becoming Wild by Niki van Schyndel
- Who We Are by Elizabeth May
- Hot Springs of Western Canada by Glenn Woodsworth and David Woodsworth
- That Went By Fast by Glenn Woodsworth and David Woodsworth
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
March 25th, 2015
The West Coast Book Prize Society is proud to recognize Betty Keller as the recipient of the 12th annual Lieutenant Governor’s Award for Literary Excellence. British Columbia’s Lieutenant Governor, the Honourable Judith Guichon, will present the award at the Lieutenant Governor’s BC Book Prizes Gala to be held at the Pinnacle Vancouver Harbourfront Hotel in Vancouver on Saturday, April 25, 2015.
March 25th, 2015
Edouard Cointreau, President of Gourmand Awards in Paris, announced recently that Tradewind Books author Paul Yee and his illustrator Shaoli Wang’s book (recipes by Judy Chan) Chinese Fairy Tale Feasts has been voted the ‘Best Canadian Cookbook’ in the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. Their book will now compete against winners in the same category from other countries, and the results will be announced on June 9 at the annual Awards event in Yantai, China.
See more news & events.