For the week of December 14, 2014
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- Great Bear Wild by Ian McAllister
- Live at the Commodore by Aaron Chapman
- Who We Are by Elizabeth May
- Echoes of British Columbia by Robert Budd
- Cardboard Ocean by Mike McCardell
- The Sea Among Us Edited by Richard Beamish and Gordon McFarlane
- The Dirty Apron Cookbook by David Robertson
- That Went By Fast by Frank White
- Knitting Stories by Sylvia Olsen
- From the West Coast to the Western Front by Mark Forsythe and Greg Dickson
- A Rock Fell on the Moon by Alicia Priest
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
November 26th, 2014
Canada Reads is now accepting recommendations for 2015. Submissions are due by November 30th and can be made via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Email.
November 25th, 2014
See more news & events.