For the week of August 24, 2014
- Sensational Vancouver by Eve Lazarus
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd and Roy Henry Vickers
- The Girl Who Writes by K. Jane Watt and Richard Cole
- 109 Walks in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland by Mary Macaree
- The Couch of Willingness by Maureen Palmer and Michael Pond
- Food Artisans of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands by Don Genova
- The Deerholme Foraging Book by Bill Jones
- Gumboot Girls by Lou Allison
- Heart and Soil by Des Kennedy
- Becoming Wild by Nikki van Schyndel
- Raincoast Chronicles 22 edited by David R. Conn
- The Book of Kale and Friends by Sharon Hanna and Carol Pope
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
August 27th, 2014
Hansard, the official record of the debates in Legislature of British Columbia, is seeking a person with technical skills and a love of language to work in their publishing unit. It’s a full-time position within a small friendly team that provides tech support to editors and publishes transcripts to deadline. The deadline is August 28. Full details here.
August 22nd, 2014
October 23rd-26th at the Sheraton Guildford Hotel in Surrey, BC. No matter what level your writing is at, this is your chance to attend over 70 workshops and meet one-on-one with well-known authors, agents and editors. View www.siwc.ca for more details.
See more news & events.