For the week of November 22, 2015
- The Wild in You by Lorna Crozier
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Light Years by Caroline Woodward
- Tide Rips and Back Eddies by Bill Proctor & Yvonne Maximchuk
- Orca Chief by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Soul of Wilderness by John Baldwin & Linda Bily
- British Columbia and Yukon Gold Hunters by Donald E. Waite
- Slick Water by Andrew Nikiforuk
- The Butcher, the Baker, the Wine and Cheese Maker By the Sea by Jennifer Schell
- Cold Case Vancouver by Eve Lazarus
- Whistle Posts West by Mary Trainer, Brian Antonson & Rick Antonson
- Letters to My Grandchildren by David Suzuki
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
November 27th, 2015
Caitlin Press is looking for two energetic individuals to help expand their team. They are accepting applications for a Marketing and Promotions Coordinator and a Production/Editorial Coordinator.
November 17th, 2015
BC Books Online, a comprehensive database featuring more than 8,500 books and ebooks from BC publishers, launches today. The innovative project, spearheaded by the Association of Book Publishers of British Columbia (ABPBC), enables librarians, booksellers, educators and the public alike to easily browse books from the province’s publishers, for the first time through one central website. See the full release here.
See more news & events.