For the week of June 28, 2015
- Letters to My Grandchildren by David Suzuki
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- Orca Chief by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Grilling with the House of Q by Brian Misko
- Peace Pipe Dreams by Darrell Dennis
- Raincoast Chronicles 23 edited by Peter A. Robson
- Gerry, Get Your Gun by Gerry Bracewell
- Vancouver Blue by Wayne Cope
- A Better Place on Earth by Andrew MacLeod
- The Waste Not, Want Not Cookbook by Cinda Chavich
- British Columbia: A Natural History by Richard Cannings and Sydney Cannings
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
June 24th, 2015
Harbour Publishing/Douglas & McIntyre, book publishers, require an experienced publicist to work in their Madeira Park office. Duties include media relations, author relations, and event planning and hosting. Candidate should be personable, well-organized, computer savvy and unflappable. Good copy writing skills essential and design/desktop publishing skills a plus. Previous experience in book publishing preferred. Remuneration based on experience. Send cover letter and resume by July 10 to Howard White, firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 8th, 2015
Ampersand Canada’s Book and Gift Agency Inc. is looking for an Account Manager based in their Richmond, B.C. office with a territory covering the Okanagan, North Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for selling our line’s lists and will serve as the liaison between lines and accounts.
See more news & events.