For the week of May 17, 2015
- Orca Chief by Robert Budd & Roy Henry Vickers
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- A Better Place on Earth by Andrew MacLeod
- When Everything Feels Like the Movies by Raziel Reid
- The Sea Among Us edited by Richard Beamish and Gordon McFarlane
- More Blueberries! by Susan Musgrave
- Letters to My Grandchildren by David Suzuki
- British Columbia: A Natural History by Richard Cannings and Sydney Cannings
- Ted Harrison Collected introduction by Robert Budd
- Raincoast Chronicles 23 edited by Peter A. Robson
- Vancouver Blue by Wayne Cope
- Paint the Town Black by Arthur Black
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
April 28th, 2015
April 28th, 2015
This past Saturday, The West Coast Book Prize Society announced the names of the winners of the 31st Annual BC Book Prizes, which were established in 1985 to celebrate the achievements of British Columbia writers and publishers. Full details on the winners available here.
See more news & events.