For the week of October 12, 2014
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- Who We Are by Elizabeth May
- Tin Fish Gourmet by Barbara-jo McIntosh
- A Rock Fell on the Moon by Alicia Priest
- Vancouver Confidential by John Belshaw
- Dolphin SOS by Roy Miki, Slavia Miki and Julie Flett
- And the River Still Sings by Chris Czajkowski
- Ice Storm by Bruce Dowbiggin
- Marine Mammals of British Columbia by John KB Ford
- Cloudwalker by Robert Budd and Roy Henry Vickers
- From the West Coast to the Western Front by Mark Forsythe and Greg Dickson
- Cardboard Ocean by Mike McCardell
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
October 1st, 2014
Executive Director Margaret Reynolds (wearing vintage Word swag) hands out our latest Books for Schools catalogues, Poetry in Transit posters, and information on the proposed Vancouver Literary Arts Centre.
September 26th, 2014
See more news & events.