For the week of April 13, 2014
- They Called Me Number One by Bev Sellars
- The Market Gardener by Jean-Martin Fortier
- Cadillac Cathedral by Jack Hodgins
- Raven Brings the Light by Roy Henry Vickers and Robert Budd
- The Best of Adrian Raeside by Adrian Raeside
- The Oil Man and the Sea by Arno Kopecky
- The War on Science by Chris Turner
- Gumboot Girls by Lou Allison
- The Lonely End of the Rink by Grant Lawrence
- Becoming Wild by Nikki van Schyndel
- The White Spot Cookbook by Kerry Gold
- Somewhere In-Between by Donna Milner
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
April 11th, 2014
Click through to learn more about the spring schedule for “Lunch Poems at SFU.”
April 11th, 2014
LOCATION: North Vancouver, BC
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: May 15th, 2014
Self-Counsel Press is seeking a FULL-TIME, IN-HOUSE ‘Publicity Manager’. We’re looking for a creative, energetic person to generate publicity in both online and traditional media for our list of small-business, legal and personal finance books in both print and eBook format.
See more news & events.