For the week of July 24, 2016
- Peace Dancer by Roy Henry Vickers & Robert Budd
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Birds of British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest by Richard Cannings, Tom Aversa & Hal Opperman
- I’m Right and You’re an Idiot by James Hoggan
- Haida Gwaii by Dennis Horwood
- Campfire Stories of Western Canada by Barbara Smith
- Vancouver Tree Book by David Tracey
- Heart of the Raincoast by Alexandra Morton & Bill Proctor
- Cycling the Islands by John Crouch
- Scoundrels, Dreamers & Second Sons by Mark Zuehlke
- Boats in My Blood by Barrie Farrell
- My Heart Fills With Happiness by Monique Gray Smith
- Emily Carr As I Knew Her by Carol Pearson
- Tuco by Brian Brett
- The Heaviness of Things That Float by Jennifer Manuel
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
June 24th, 2016
The ABPBC has announced Heidi Waechtler as the incoming executive director. Heidi is currently the Managing Editor at Coach House Books in Toronto and will begin her tenure with the Association on September 6th.
June 8th, 2016
Leah Horlick, author of For Your Own Good (Caitlin Press, 2015) and Riot Lung (Thistledown Press, 2012) is to receive the Dayne Ogilvie Prize for LGBT Emerging Writers, as announced by the Writer’s Trust of Canada. See more about the author and award here.
See more news & events.