For the week of January 18, 2015
- Whitewater Cooks With Passion by Shelley Adams
- The Sea Among Us Edited by Richard Beamish and Gordon McFarlane
- Who We Are by Elizabeth May
- Live at the Commodore by Aaron Chapman
- The Dirty Apron Cookbook by David Robertson
- Great Bear Wild by Ian McAllister
- Cardboard Ocean by Mike McCardell
- From the West Coast to the Western Front by Mark Forsythe and Greg Dickson
- Poachers, Polluters and Politics by Randy Nelson
- A Rock Fell on the Moon by Alicia Priest
- Echoes of British Columbia by Robert Budd
- That Went By Fast by Frank White
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
January 20th, 2015
Arsenal Pulp Press is thrilled to announce that When Everything Feels like the Movies, the acclaimed young-adult novel by debut author Raziel Reid of Vancouver, is a finalist for CBC Radio’s Canada Reads 2015 competition, whose theme is “Books That Break Barriers.”
January 7th, 2015
SFU Public Square presents Kate Braid and Amber Dawn at Lunch Poems at SFU on January 21, 12-1pm in SFU Harbour Centre’s Teck Gallery (515 W Hastings St.). This is a free event and no registration is required. Lunch Poems hosts well-known and up-and-coming poets on the third Wednesday of every month except July and August. Please visit their website for more information.
See more news & events.