For the week of Sept 25, 2016
- The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- Gut by Giulia Enders
- Price Paid by Bev Sellars
- British Columbia Lullaby by P.L. McCarron & Joy Steuerwald
- Vancouver Tree Book by David Tracey
- Peace Dancer by Roy Henry Vickers & Robert Budd
- Birds of British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest by Richard Cannings, Tom Aversa & Hal Opperman
- A Taste of Haida Gwaii by Susan Musgrave
- Stepping Stones by Margriet Ruurs
- Where Mountains Meet the Sea by Daniel Francis
- Haida Gwaii by Dennis Horwood
- Walking to Camelot by John A. Cherrington
- The Heaviness of Things that Float by Jennifer Manuel
- My Heart Fills With Happiness by Monique Gray Smith
- I’m Right and You’re an Idiot by James Hoggan
The BC Bestseller List is compiled using sales data from over 80 independent bookstores in BC, which is provided to the ABPBC by TBM BookManager. The list represents sales of BC published books released within the calendar year.
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a trade association, founded in 1974, whose aims are to foster an environment in which our members will flourish and to expand an awareness of the value of books in all our lives. We are the largest regional affiliate of the Association of Canadian Publishers.
For more information on our member-driven association go to Who We Are.
See all our members in our Member Directory
News & Events
September 21st, 2016
Poetry in Transit will celebrate twenty years of BC-authored poems on SkyTrains, bus shelters, and buses throughout the province on Wednesday September 21 at The Emerald, as part of Word Vancouver.
Readings of 20 poems featured as part of the campaign will commemorate the extraordinary contribution poets have made to the cultural fabric of BC. Poetry in Transit initiator Sandy Shreve will host. Read Article
September 9th, 2016
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is pleased to present two awards recognizing outstanding contributions to the province’s publishing industry. Scott McIntyre, founding partner of Douglas & McIntyre Publishers, will receive this year’s Gray Campbell Distinguished Service Award, and Talonbooks, one of Canada’s oldest literary presses, will be honoured with the 2016 Jim Douglas Publisher of the Year Award.
See more news & events.