Who We Are
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a provincial association of BC owned and controlled book publishing companies. The ABPBC works to support the long-term health and success of the Canadian-owned book industry in British Columbia.
Our most recent reports
The ABPBC believes a healthy BC book industry is essential to the educational, social, cultural and economic life of the province. British Columbia’s publishers produce books in all genres that engage and inform Canadian and international readers, young and old, scholars and those who read for pleasure.
The ABPBC also provides information to the public on the industry in general and on our member’s books in particular.
Aims & Objectives of the ABPBC
Canadian Publishing Organizations
- Association of Canadian Publishers (ACP)
- Association of English-Language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ)
- Association of Manitoba Book Publishers
- Atlantic Publishers Marketing Association
- Book Publishers Association of Alberta
- Literary Press Group of Canada
- Organization of Book Publishers of Ontario
- Saskatchewan Publishers Group