Who We Are
The Association of Book Publishers of BC (ABPBC) is a provincial association of BC owned and controlled book publishing companies. The ABPBC works to support the long-term health and success of the Canadian-owned book industry in British Columbia.
Our most recent reports
The ABPBC supports the aspirations and activities of its membership through cultural, economic, and political initiatives and engages book-related communities in British Columbia, Canada, and beyond.
The ABPBC also provides information to the public on the industry in general and on our member’s books in particular.
Aims & Objectives of the ABPBC
As book publishers in Canada we strongly oppose the closing of libraries and disposal of library holdings, which together put limitations on access to, and the sharing of, knowledge in Canada.
Canadian Publishing Organizations
- Association of Canadian Publishers (ACP)
- Association of English-Language Publishers of Quebec (AELAQ)
- Association of Manitoba Book Publishers
- Atlantic Publishers Marketing Association
- Book Publishers Association of Alberta
- Literary Press Group of Canada
- Organization of Book Publishers of Ontario
- Saskatchewan Publishers Group